Sell at the right price, to the right person, at the right time
Every day, your local market and competition are changing and different customers are thinking about booking. Charge the ideal price every time and grow your revenue.
Regiôtels will provide Revenue Management Services which includes a revenue strategy analysis. This process is to critically assess all of the aspects of revenue management including pricing, planning, distribution, competitor evaluation and contract management. The hotel can expect to receive 15 action points carried out by RegiÔtels with prior validation from the hotelier which will each contribute to an increase of net contribution.
Revenue Management Tools
An effective platform with technology and tools will be key for the Revenue Manager. A channel manager to connect to the OTA (Online Travel Agencies) and the set-up of a booking engine is a must for every hotel no matter how many room categories or services. A pricing system will be a critical component to optimise with the 3rd party platforms.
Discover our offers
The All-Inclusive Offer
Our full package focuses on all our services, including:
▷ Revenue management and customer segmentation
▷ Digital marketing and technology infrastructure
▷ Direct sales activities and international representation
The Digital Offer
Reduce your commissions on online travel agencies and increase your direct bookings:
▷ Booking engine and channel manager set up
▷ Website creation, translation, and maintenance
▷ SEO review and traffic analysis
▷ Advertising campaigns
▷ Email database maintenance
Make your own offer
Combine our services and create an offer that fits your project:
▷ Do you need help with social media?
▷ Representation at B2C fairs?
▷ Revenue consulting?
Let us know what you need!
How does Revenue Management work?
- Follow-up and maintain an event calendar in both the Revenue Management System (if there is one) and Excel
- Analysis of past data
- Analysis of pick-up of yesterday by segmentation and booking status
- Weekly reporting with analyzes
- Set-up of pricing strategy with General Manager and Revenue Manager contacts
- Selling of the right room types
- Create seasonality and day types for different strategies
- Target different guests with different rate offers
- Optimize the direct bookings (via booking engine on your homepage)
- Selecting the right channels to connect online (channel manager)