Expand into new markets with a Global Sales Agency
We help individual hotels develop their activities on the markets they wish to acquire. Mix and match segments to target the right client for your hotel.
Having an experienced sales team promoting both nationally and abroad gives partner hotels a better reach to attract new customers. Our sales team have considerable experience in generating business from the UK, BeNeLux, France and Germany for independent hotels in Europe and beyond.
Through a close collaboration with regional and national tourism entities directing regional strategy, RegiÔtels adapts the partner hotel strategies to be more efficient and in line with the larger marketing resources of state players ensuring a more efficient, targeted and productive result.
Through a constant communication with the hotelier, RegiÔtels can deliver assistance in managing all the important relationships and time sensitive administration in securing contracted bookings and groups business while following up to maximize chances of repeat business in the future.
Discover our offers
The All-Inclusive Offer
Our full package focuses on all our services, including:
▷ Revenue management and customer segmentation
▷ Digital marketing and technology infrastructure
▷ Direct sales activities and international representation
The Digital Offer
Reduce your commissions on online travel agencies and increase your direct bookings:
▷ Booking engine and channel manager set up
▷ Website creation, translation, and maintenance
▷ SEO review and traffic analysis
▷ Advertising campaigns
▷ Email database maintenance
Make your own offer
Combine our services and create an offer that fits your project:
▷ Do you need help with social media?
▷ Representation at B2C fairs?
▷ Revenue consulting?
Let us know what you need!
How does Sales & Marketing work?
- Creation and implementation of Sales & Marketing Action Plan
- Sales calls, creation, set up and negotiation of contracts (Leisure & Groups, other assistant Corporate, …)
- Searching for new Partners/new business opportunities (mainly Leisure and Leisure Groups)
- B2B Emailings on Regiotels Database (Leisure Tour Companies, Leisure Groups Bookers and Meeting Planners)
- Provide the hotel with a greater diversity of channels in order to reduce dependency on OTAs
- Open new markets for the hotel